Thursday, April 11, 2013
Search all the homes for sale in the Colorado Springs MLS from $175,000 to $200,000 Chuck Wartman - RE/MAX Properties
Search all the homes for sale in Colorado Springs in the MLS between $175,000 to $200,000
Homes for sale in Colorado Springs with a price range between $175,000 to $200,000. Search all the homes in the MLS for Colorado Springs, Fountain, Widefield, Peyton and surrounding areas of town.
RE/MAX Properties, Inc Chuck Wartman (719) 231-5525.
A buyer’s agent works solely on behalf of the buyer to promote the interests of the buyer with the utmost good faith, loyalty and fidelity. The agent negotiates on behalf of and acts as an advocate for the buyer.
Services I will provide as Your Buyer Agent
1. Arrange for you to meet with a lender to find out how much home you can afford to buy and get your prequalification letter.
2. Help you to narrow your search by identifying what is most important to you in a home or real estate investment.
3. Set up automated searches so that you will be notified right away when a new home meeting your cri
4. Provide a convenient website where you can change and save as many custom searches as you like.
5. Make appointments to show homes listed in the Multiple Listing Service, new homes that are still builder owned and may not be advertised on the internet, and any homes that are For Sale By Owner that meet your criteria.
6. Arrange for meetings with custom builders if appropriate.
7. Research any neighborhood associations, water districts, well permits or other questions you may have before choosing to write an offer.
8. Provide information on the dangers of radon, asbestos, lead-based paint and meth. Services I will provide as Your Buyer Agent
9. Write an offer on the property of your choice, after researching the value of comparable properties recently sold in the area and keeping in mind the visible condition of the home compared to those in the neighborhood to get you the best possible price and terms.
10. Recommend quality title companies, home inspectors, and any other specialists needed to insure the home is a good investment and to guarantee your ownership.
11. Provide copies of any HOA documents for review.
12. Make sure the title conditions are favorable for you to buy the property.
13. Clearly negotiate the details of any repairs.
14. Walk through the property shortly before closing to verify it’s condition.
15. Attend closing with you to sew up all details.
16. Continue to be your real estate resource long after you buy the property.
Search for homes. Search Colorado Springs real estate property listings to find homes for sale in Colorado Springs, CO. Browse houses for sale in Colorado Springs